NEED HELP WITH MY MATH WORD PROBLEMS …
Brian is helping to set up 20 small tables for an exhibit of Eskimo sculpture at the museum. Each table can have one sculpture on each side. If he pushes all the tables together to make one long table, how many sculptures can he display?
2. Melissa’s cat is at the bottom of an 18-ft. well. Each day it climbs up 3 ft. and each night it slides back 2 ft.. How long will it take the cat to get out of the well?
3. Pastor Orlie plans to post the page numbers for three hymns at Chapel each day. To do it, he must buy plastic cards each with one large digit on it, but obviously he wishes to minimize the number of cards to be bought. The hymnal has hymns numbered from 1 to 632. What is the least number of cards must he buy to make sure that any selection of the three hymns is possible?
4. In a school election, Jan received 160 more votes than Julie, and James received twice as many as John. If a total of 440 votes were cast, how many votes did each person receive?
5. The perimeter of a rectangle is 216. The length is twice the width. Find the length and width of the rectangle.
6. Brenda and nine classmates spent the day at the amusement park. At the end of the day, they decided to pair up for roller-coaster rides so that each friend would ride with each of the other friends exactly once. What is the total number of roller-coaster rides made by Brenda and her friends?
7. Of the members of three of the women’s athletic teams at CU, 21 are on the basketball team, 26 on the softball team, and 29 on the soccer team. Fourteen play softball and basketball. Fifteen play softball and soccer, and 12 play soccer and basketball. Eight are on all three teams. How many female athletes are there altogether?
We are committed to making our customer experience enjoyable and that we are keen on creating conditions where our customers feel secured and respected in their interactions with us.
With our qualified expert team who are available 24/7, we ensure that all our customer needs and concerns are met..
Our refund policy allows you to get your money back when you are eligible for a refund. In such a case, we guarantee that you will be paid back to your credit card. Another alternative we offer you is saving this money with us as a credit. Instead of processing the money back, keeping it with us would be an easier way to pay for next the orders you placeRead more
All orders you place on our website are written from scratch. Our expert team ensures that they exercise professionalism, the laid down guidelines and ethical considerations which only allows crediting or acknowledging any information borrowed from scholarly sources by citing. In cases where plagiarism is confirmed, then the costumier to a full refund or a free paper revision depending on the customer’s request..Read more
Quality is all our company is about and we make sure we hire the most qualified writers with outstanding academic qualifications in every field. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
We understand that students are not allowed to seek help on their projects, papers and assignments from online writing services. We therefore strive to uphold the confidentiality that every student is entitled to. We will not share your personal information elsewhere. You are further guaranteed the full rights of originality and ownership for your paper once its finished.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more