Determine if the statement is true. If it is not, rewrite the italicized part to make it true.
1. Adaptations of species are determined by the genes contained in the DNA code. __________________
2. When Charles Mendel developed the theory of natural selection in the 1800s, he did not include a
genetic explanation. __________________
3. Natural selection can act upon an individual’s genotype, the external expression of genes.
4. Natural selection operates on an individual over many generations. __________________
5. The entire collection of genes among a population is its gene frequency. __________________
6. If you know the phenotypes of all the organisms in a population, you can calculate the allelic frequency
of the population. __________________
7. A population in which frequency of alleles changes from generation to generation is said to be in
populations gene pool
genetic equilibrium. __________________
does not change
8. A population that is in genetic equilibrium is not evolving. __________________
9. Any factor that affects phenotype can change allelic frequencies, thereby disrupting the genetic equilib-
rium of populations. __________________
10. Many migrations are caused by factors in the environment, such as radiation or chemicals, but others
happen by chance. __________________
11. Mutations are important in evolution because they result in genetic changes in the gene pool.
12. Genetic equilibrium is the alteration of allelic frequencies by chance processes. ___________________
13. Genetic drift is more likely to occur in large populations. __________________
14. The factor that causes the greatest change in gene pools is mutation. __________________
15. The type of natural selection by which one of the extreme forms of a trait is favored is called
We are committed to making our customer experience enjoyable and that we are keen on creating conditions where our customers feel secured and respected in their interactions with us.
With our qualified expert team who are available 24/7, we ensure that all our customer needs and concerns are met..
Our refund policy allows you to get your money back when you are eligible for a refund. In such a case, we guarantee that you will be paid back to your credit card. Another alternative we offer you is saving this money with us as a credit. Instead of processing the money back, keeping it with us would be an easier way to pay for next the orders you placeRead more
All orders you place on our website are written from scratch. Our expert team ensures that they exercise professionalism, the laid down guidelines and ethical considerations which only allows crediting or acknowledging any information borrowed from scholarly sources by citing. In cases where plagiarism is confirmed, then the costumier to a full refund or a free paper revision depending on the customer’s request..Read more
Quality is all our company is about and we make sure we hire the most qualified writers with outstanding academic qualifications in every field. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
We understand that students are not allowed to seek help on their projects, papers and assignments from online writing services. We therefore strive to uphold the confidentiality that every student is entitled to. We will not share your personal information elsewhere. You are further guaranteed the full rights of originality and ownership for your paper once its finished.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more