Sexual Harrassment Prevention
· Read Evaluating a Training Program: A Case Study on pages 160-166 and then answer the following questions:
1. Create 2 more SMART goals for this training
2. Explain what the “mean” for pre and post training is and why are these figures important?
3. Using the Kirkpatrick Evaluation Model did the training achieve the desired results? Why or why not?
4. Where there any unexpected findings from this training? If not, why do you think the results were expected?
5. Which levels of information were collected and used in the Kirkpatrick Evaluation Model? Explain why or why not each level was or was not used
6. Must be submitted as an attachment (Word or Apache Open Office only
· Create a Word (or Apache Open Office) document with your name at the top. Copy and past the five assignment questions below then plug in your answers. Each answer will come out to be about a paragraph or two of information.
· 1. Create 2 more SMART goals for this training (There are currently two SMART Goals for this training on page 160. Using the information about SMART goals earlier in the textbook as a guide, write two more in the exact same format as the first two on page 160)
· 2. Explain what the “mean” for pre and post training is and why are all these figures important? (This is pretty self-explanatory. Explain what the “mean” is and also why is it so important to compare the training data from before (pre) and after (post)?)
· 3. Using the Kirkpatrick Evaluation Model did the training achieve the desired results? Why or why not? (You’ll need to read about the Kirkpatrick Model (levels) in Chapter 7 and use it as a guideline to answer the questions)
· 4. Where there any unexpected findings from this training? If not, why do you think the results were expected? (Self explanatory. Information can be determined from the case study on pp 160-166)
· 5. Which levels of information were collected and used in the Kirkpatrick Evaluation Model? Explain why or why not each level was or was not used. (Once again, this information is centered on the Kirkpatrick Model in Chapter 7. The difference here is you need to talk about the four levels and why/why not each level was used/not used. Be sure to address each of the four levels).
We are committed to making our customer experience enjoyable and that we are keen on creating conditions where our customers feel secured and respected in their interactions with us.
With our qualified expert team who are available 24/7, we ensure that all our customer needs and concerns are met..
Our refund policy allows you to get your money back when you are eligible for a refund. In such a case, we guarantee that you will be paid back to your credit card. Another alternative we offer you is saving this money with us as a credit. Instead of processing the money back, keeping it with us would be an easier way to pay for next the orders you placeRead more
All orders you place on our website are written from scratch. Our expert team ensures that they exercise professionalism, the laid down guidelines and ethical considerations which only allows crediting or acknowledging any information borrowed from scholarly sources by citing. In cases where plagiarism is confirmed, then the costumier to a full refund or a free paper revision depending on the customer’s request..Read more
Quality is all our company is about and we make sure we hire the most qualified writers with outstanding academic qualifications in every field. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
We understand that students are not allowed to seek help on their projects, papers and assignments from online writing services. We therefore strive to uphold the confidentiality that every student is entitled to. We will not share your personal information elsewhere. You are further guaranteed the full rights of originality and ownership for your paper once its finished.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more