Question: WHAT LESSONS DO THE ANCIENT GREEKS TEACH US ABOUT THE ROLE OF PERSONAL CHARACTER IN A GOOD NATIONAL LEADER?
Create a composite leader who exemplifies the qualities which the Ancient Greeks desired in a good leader. Construct your composite Greek leader by identifying and explaining significant acts by at least five (5) people created by Hesiod, Homer and/or Sophocles which demonstrate how personal character effects the actions and the effectiveness of a good leader. What can we learn from the ancient Greek ideas, which link personal character and leadership success that would help us to more clearly judge the competence of our national leaders?
Pay most attention to how, in the Greek mind, character affects the style, methods and effectiveness of national leaders.
Essay should not be an evaluation of the individual policies of modern leaders regarding specific issues such as war or the economy.
The writing guidelines at the Course Material link and the Pocket Style Manual have instructions and criteria that should be applied in the composition and correction of your work and the work of the student you evaluate. See Course Material among the menu selections on the Course Content page. Click on Selected Course Readings and consult Format for Constructing a Thesis and Considerations for Writing Papers.
Phil, please follow professor’s request below:
WHEN EVALUATING ESSAY CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING:
1. Where and how well does the paper follow the directions of the assignment?
2. Can you see that the writer understands Greek ideas about leadership, honor and the heroic and can draw parallels from it to the actions of recent national and local leaders?
3. Does the writer use specific examples from class readings in the analysis?
4. Are the examples from class readings adequate support for the writer’s thesis? Why or why not?
5. Are there additional elements in Greek literature that could be used in a better fashion by the author?
6. Has the author used clear examples from the readings to illustrate points? Explain why or why not.
7. Are there other Greek writings that could help to improve the essay?
8. Is the paper well written?
9. Does the paper have a clear thesis?
10. Is the thesis well developed?
11. Does the writer use correct grammar?
12. Is the essay well organized: does it have an introduction and a conclusion? Explain why or why not.
13. Focus the greatest part of your evaluation on points 1 through 3!
Items 1 through 5 above are the criteria that are used by the Professor and the Teaching Assistant to evaluate your final paper
We are committed to making our customer experience enjoyable and that we are keen on creating conditions where our customers feel secured and respected in their interactions with us.
With our qualified expert team who are available 24/7, we ensure that all our customer needs and concerns are met..
Our refund policy allows you to get your money back when you are eligible for a refund. In such a case, we guarantee that you will be paid back to your credit card. Another alternative we offer you is saving this money with us as a credit. Instead of processing the money back, keeping it with us would be an easier way to pay for next the orders you placeRead more
All orders you place on our website are written from scratch. Our expert team ensures that they exercise professionalism, the laid down guidelines and ethical considerations which only allows crediting or acknowledging any information borrowed from scholarly sources by citing. In cases where plagiarism is confirmed, then the costumier to a full refund or a free paper revision depending on the customer’s request..Read more
Quality is all our company is about and we make sure we hire the most qualified writers with outstanding academic qualifications in every field. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
We understand that students are not allowed to seek help on their projects, papers and assignments from online writing services. We therefore strive to uphold the confidentiality that every student is entitled to. We will not share your personal information elsewhere. You are further guaranteed the full rights of originality and ownership for your paper once its finished.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more