PLEASE READ THE GUIDELINES AND QUESTIONS CAREFULLY AS MY INSTRUCTOR WROTE ME A NOTE ABOUT NOT FOLLOWING HIS DIRECTIONS AND NOT RESPONDING TO QUESTIONS (ANSWERS NOT ON THE TOPIC).
After reading “Daddy” by Sylvia Plath, answer the following questions:
1. Does the poem exhibit the speaker’s love for her father or her hatred of him? Explain.
2. What type of man does the speaker marry (see lines 61 – 70)?
3. How does the speaker characterize her husband and her father in the last two stanzas? Might the “Daddy” of the last line of the poem refer to something more than the speaker’s father? Explain.
4. What emotional associations does the title “Daddy” possess? Are those associations reinforced or contradicted by the poem?
5. This poem certainly speaks to the topic of love; the poet’s “love” for her father and her very different “love” for her husband. This poem also speaks to the topic of alienation in that it is clear that Plath is completely alienated from the individuals discussed in the poem, as well as from herself and from life. Discuss the topics of love and alienation in this poem.
6. Do you like this poem? Why, or why not?
Your initial post should be a mini-essay that explains your view in depth. Provide sufficient support from the texts to build a convincing argument. Your reply should be substantial and should attempt to build on the original post in a constructive, meaningful way. Simple replies like “good job” or “I agree” are not sufficient.
We are committed to making our customer experience enjoyable and that we are keen on creating conditions where our customers feel secured and respected in their interactions with us.
With our qualified expert team who are available 24/7, we ensure that all our customer needs and concerns are met..
Our refund policy allows you to get your money back when you are eligible for a refund. In such a case, we guarantee that you will be paid back to your credit card. Another alternative we offer you is saving this money with us as a credit. Instead of processing the money back, keeping it with us would be an easier way to pay for next the orders you placeRead more
All orders you place on our website are written from scratch. Our expert team ensures that they exercise professionalism, the laid down guidelines and ethical considerations which only allows crediting or acknowledging any information borrowed from scholarly sources by citing. In cases where plagiarism is confirmed, then the costumier to a full refund or a free paper revision depending on the customer’s request..Read more
Quality is all our company is about and we make sure we hire the most qualified writers with outstanding academic qualifications in every field. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
We understand that students are not allowed to seek help on their projects, papers and assignments from online writing services. We therefore strive to uphold the confidentiality that every student is entitled to. We will not share your personal information elsewhere. You are further guaranteed the full rights of originality and ownership for your paper once its finished.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more