1) Solve the inequality below. Write the solution set using interval notation and graph the solution set on a number line. If you are typing the quiz, you can review instructions for creating a number line.
2) Solve the compound inequality below. Write the solution set using interval notation and graph the solution set on a number line. If you are typing the quiz, you can review instructions for creating a number line from your keyboard attached in the Week 3 LEO News.
3) Find at least three ordered pairs that satisfy the following equation and graph the line through them. You may use the grid provided or create your own graph. Show all work.
4) Find at least three ordered pairs that satisfy the following equation and graph the line through them. You may use the grid provided or create your own graph. Show all work.
5) Draw the line through the point (2, 6) that is parallel to the y-axis. Write the equation of this line and state its slope.
6) Draw the line through the point (-6, 1) that is parallel to the x-axis. Write the equation of this line and state its slope.
7) Given the linear equation , find the slope and y-intercept of the line. Write the slope in simplest form and the y-intercept as an ordered pair. Show all work below.
8) Given the points (-3, 7) and (1, -1):
a) Find the slope of the line through the points.
b) Write an equation in point-slope form of the line through the points.
c) Convert the equation to slope-intercept form.
d) Convert the equation to standard form, Ax + By = C, where A, B, and C are integers.
e) Graph the equation. You may use the axes provided, or create your own graph.
9) Write an equation in point-slope form of the line through the point (-3, 3) perpendicular to the line with equation 4x + 3y = 7.
10) The number of Starbucks stores in the US in 2005 was 8400. In 2014, there were 11,500 Starbucks stores in the US. Let y be the number of Starbucks stores in the US in the year x, where x = 0 represents the year 2005.
a) Write a linear equation in slope-intercept form that models the growth in the number of Starbucks stores in the US in terms of x. [Hint: the line must pass through the points
(0, 8400) and (9, 11500)].
b) Use this equation to predict the number of Starbucks stores in the US in the year 2020.
c) Explain what the slope for this line means in the context of the problem.
End of quiz: please remember to sign and date the statement in the box on the first page of the quiz.
We are committed to making our customer experience enjoyable and that we are keen on creating conditions where our customers feel secured and respected in their interactions with us.
With our qualified expert team who are available 24/7, we ensure that all our customer needs and concerns are met..
Our refund policy allows you to get your money back when you are eligible for a refund. In such a case, we guarantee that you will be paid back to your credit card. Another alternative we offer you is saving this money with us as a credit. Instead of processing the money back, keeping it with us would be an easier way to pay for next the orders you placeRead more
All orders you place on our website are written from scratch. Our expert team ensures that they exercise professionalism, the laid down guidelines and ethical considerations which only allows crediting or acknowledging any information borrowed from scholarly sources by citing. In cases where plagiarism is confirmed, then the costumier to a full refund or a free paper revision depending on the customer’s request..Read more
Quality is all our company is about and we make sure we hire the most qualified writers with outstanding academic qualifications in every field. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
We understand that students are not allowed to seek help on their projects, papers and assignments from online writing services. We therefore strive to uphold the confidentiality that every student is entitled to. We will not share your personal information elsewhere. You are further guaranteed the full rights of originality and ownership for your paper once its finished.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more